Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged


I have been tagged by Erin.

1.When I'm upset about something I clean, and I clean agressivly. It's get out of my way and let me clean.
2. I hate when any of my food touches on my plate. I like everything to be separate and in it's own spot.

3.I can read a book in a day and a half, if I'm really interested in it. Unfortunatly because I speed read I rarely remember what happens in the book, and sometimes will pick up the same book and read it again without realizing until I'm quite a ways in that I've already read it.

4. When I travel in the car, everything has to be in a specific spot. I can't leave until everything is organized and accounted for. I have completely unpacked the car just to re-pack it again so I know where everything is.

5. I can't think of any other wierd habits I have. So I guess that's it.
I tag... well no one. Sorry!


No comments: